Robot guide is already working in Russian museums. The robot is both a guide and an exhibit, because it is a complex set of systems created in Russia.
Promobot is capable of:
- Facial recognition
- Speech recognition
- Showing media content on the screen
- Moving its arms, body and head
- Navigating avoiding collisions
- Integrating with external systems and devices
- Answering the necessary questions
In the framework of individual practical application case Promobot guide is capable of
Going on a special tour
Voicing speech modules to the points of the tour
Showing photo, video and audio materials about the exhibits
Interacting with the human guide
Communicating with visitors and answer their questions
Promobot is an internationally established brand
Prombot Company is developing in the field of artificial intelligence, speech recognition, mechatronics and other high-tech directions. Due to this, the company is one of the most innovative corporations in Russia today.
Startup Village 2015 winner
Company Promobot became the winner of the international competition of innovative startups Startup Village 2015, in the category “Robotics”. The industry experts were among the jurors, they found LLC Promobot to be the best company among the 2,500 nominees.
Forbes 30 under 30
Founders of the company Promobot are on the list of the most successful entrepreneurs under 30 years according to the Forbes international edition.
Slush 2015 Helsinki
Promobot entered a short list of 100 of the most successful companies on the largest European competition of innovation companies, it also received Audience Choice Award prize. In total, over 15,000 companies from all over Europe took part in the competition in 2015
GenerationS 2014 winner
In 2014 the company won the main competition of innovative startups in Russia, GenerationS. The company was recognized as the best industrial manufacturer of 2014.
Promobot is a product which is popular all over the world
400 Robots implemented
46 Distributors and partners
15 Service centers
- Welcome and invite visitors to the tour
- Answer the necessary questions
- Improve the quality of service
- Say promotional speeches about the Museum, historical facts, offer to subscribe to the magazine and social networks
- Autonomously conduct a tour
- Conduct a tour together with a guide
- Move according to a given route in guide mode
- Go around obstacles and stop in front of people
- Sell tickets/print photos
- Automatically drive up to the charging station